Sunday 17 January 2010

All Things Ted Baker...

This is the Ted Baker brief I completed for the YCN Student Awards. The brief required promotion of the Autumn collection, using store windows as the primary vehicle and additional elements such as in store and promotional material. I chose the theme of the clocks going back in Autumn and the countdown to Christmas at this time of year. The above two and bottom two images are of vinyl designs I composed for store windows, I displayed these designs on a glass sheet.
Below are my final designs, the top takes the form of vinyl, framing the store window and the bottom is a backdrop for display within the window or shop, using an autumn colour pallete. I chose to compose elements of a campaign with the intention of Ted Baker deciding on specifics like manikins, props, and promotional deals. All these things were explored in my sketchbooks however I came to the judgement that those details were not necessary for me to decide on when I could purely work on aesthetic qualities.


No comments:

Post a Comment