Wednesday 30 September 2009

And Next...

I moved back to Loughborough a few days ago now and I'm pretty comfortable and settled in, apart from the first new flounces of paying everyone and the cats mother for all sorts and getting my work together. Similarly, I'm pretty comfortable and settled in with the area of work i'll progress with this year, I've done a fair bit of research and doodles I just need to compose a few potential briefs and refine some images with colour and pattern etc. We shall see. It's all very exciting though, I'm thinking of definitely exploring some advertising campaigns or some re-branding of some kind, I'd also like to apply myself for some competitions and live briefs as well as then I can see where my work stands commercially. I'd definitely love to get involved with the Daydream Network too.

No comments:

Post a Comment